Cooper Bariatrics is a boutique surgical practice offering personalized weight loss.
Our experienced staff are here to help you navigate the decision making process for your best possible outcome.
We welcome patients from near and far. Our mission is to serve our patients with the highest quality service and state of the art procedures.
Serious health conditions can be improved or resolved after Weight Loss Surgery. These include: High Blood Pressure, Type II Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Sleep Apnea, Osteoarthritis Infertility, Asthma, Cardiovascular Disease, Respiratory problems, Swollen Legs, Depression, and limited activity levels.
Qualified candidates will receive:
- Comprehensive Quality Care with a multidisciplinary team dedicated to supporting your weight loss and overall health goals
- Personal Care from an Experienced Board Certified Bariatric Surgeon, with more than 1000 Bariatric Procedures performed
- Consultation with our unique Life Style Nutrition and Wellness Specialist
- Surgical Options including: Removal of Adjustable Gastric Banding, Gastric Sleeve, and Bypass
- Psychological Counseling Services to assist you on your journey
- Ongoing post-operative support with qualified staff.
- Flexible Financing, including cost effective private pay options
- Monthly Support Group Meetings
Immediate Surgery Dates are available (for self-pay and after insurance approval is received). Pre-operative evaluation and all follow-up care is provided by your surgeon. To find out if you are a candidate for weight loss surgery, contact the Cooper Bariatric Team today.
Download Your “Getting Started” Important Documents. You’ll Need to Fill Out and Bring With You the Day of Your Procedure Download Your “Getting Started” Important Documents here.
Still interested? Join us for an individual Bariatric Consultation and Seminar with Dr. Cooper. Contact us now: firstname.lastname@example.org 812-524-0505
Dr. Robert Cooper, MD, FACS
Advocates Minimally Invasive Surgery
Renowned Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Robert Cooper, is dedicated to helping you reach your goal of a healthier lifestyle. With more than 35 years’ experience as a Board-Certified Surgeon, Dr. Cooper is an advocate in the field of minimally invasive surgery over open surgery.
He is one of the early Robotic Bariatric Surgeons in the Midwest United States. A founding consultant for Ethicon Endo-Surgery video textbooks series, Dr. Cooper has performed over 1000 Bariatric Surgeries. He received his medical degree from the University of Louisville and completed his surgical training at Boston University.
Dr. Cooper personally welcomes and educates each patient and provides one on one consultation.
It’s Time. Your Weight is Over.
Surgery is the ONLY consistent way to lose a significant amount of weight and KEEP it off.
Your ultimate Goal should be Sustained Weight Loss.